UI Systems Software Principal Programmer -- Telecommute
At eLoyalty, a TeleTech Holdings company, we are committed to excellence in the delivery of our Contact Center solutions. We are a Cisco Gold Preferred Partner and attribute our success to our talented team of professionals who are passionate about the drive for results and providing best in class service to our clients.
We are currently looking for an UI Systems Software Principal Programmer residing anywhere in the US to join our CTI and Speech Solutions delivery team. This creative and detail-oriented individual will have proven success in developing modular application style web-based interfaces. The ideal candidate should have strong background in developing business web applications with a Web 2.0 look and feel using GWT.
- Web application development using GWT/GXT
- Requirements collection and analysis
- Mentor other team members on GWT/GXT development, and best practices
- Writing and executing unit tests
- Bug fixes
- Contribute content for install, admin, and user guides
We offer an outstanding career development opportunity, a competitive salary along with full comprehensive benefits. We are looking for individuals with a team player attitude, strong drive for career growth and a passion for excellence in client support, delivery and satisfaction.
- 5+ years of Java development
- Expert with GWT/GXT (and MVP pattern) (2+ years fulltime development experience)
- Proficient with HTML, CSS, XML
- Proficient with Tomcat
- Proficient in J2EE development (preferably JBOSS)
- Proficient with Web Services (Axis2, CXF, etc)
- Experienced with Hibernate, Spring, SVN, Ant, Bugzilla
- Development experience using Eclipse
- Experienced in Linux environment (Red Hat/Fedora, Ubuntu, etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to travel within the U.S. up to 50%. Will telecommute when not at the client site.
eLoyalty - 24 months ago