Title: Bilingual Benefits Service Center Representative
Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Job Number: 13004354
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
May perform one or more of the following:
- Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
- Provides assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff.
- Schedules work to ensures accurate phone coverage; monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
- Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least two (2) years of combine HR/Benefit and call center experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be able to commit to any 8 hour shift between 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
Must be able to commit to a 4-6 week training schedule, Monday-Friday 9:00a.m. 5:00 p.m.
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with ACS may request such accommodation(s) by calling 866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail email@example.com.
Virtual/work from home? No
Xerox Corporation - 2 years ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...