A Document Verification Specialist is responsible for handling all the loan documentation exceptions for consumer loans, mortgage and home equity loans.
Ensure all consumer/mortgage/home equity/second mortgage exceptions are accurate and tracked in a timely manner.
Communicate as necessary to officers and/or management, in regard to exceptions.
Maintain knowledge of consumer and mortgage compliance requirements.
Consistently review loan documents for errors/exceptions.
Maintain high level of accuracy and working knowledge of user needs.
Provide backup for Document Analyst positions as needed.
Responsible for distributing RCR letters to new customers.
Maintain knowledge and participation in the promotion of bank’s products and services.
Other duties as designated by the Loan Operations Manager.
Provides back-up as needed to positions within the Loan Operations Area.
- Minimum- high school graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Technical training in computer systems, banking applications, lending preferred.
- Exceptional detail and organizational skills are a must.
- Time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must have professional appearance and manner.
Sunflower Bank - 18 months ago