COPY PRINT FAX TECHNICIAN
Arizona Office Technologies (AOT), a Xerox Company, is the elite sales and service provider of digital document imaging solutions in Arizona. Our Phoenix location is seeking a qualified Service Technician with at least 2 years experience doing maintenance and repair of Xerox office equipment. Additionally our Service Technicians promote and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with our service and products, thereby influencing the sales of our Xerox Branded office equipment that is offered by Arizona Office Technologies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Maximize equipment up-time through timely response and effective and efficient repair with customer training to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manage the utilization of assets and resources to achieve targeted financial results and create superior value for Arizona Office Technologies and our customers.
- Analyze customer needs, recognize business opportunities, and influence sales volume growth.
- Communicate and interact with customers, field service, sales, management, and administration in a way that is courteous, positive and professional.
- Complete all administrative aspects of the job on time and error-free.
- Provide accurate feedback with call close information, parts usage reporting and customer meter readings. Perform other activities that support Arizona Office Technologies and our service organization.
- Service Technician - 2 years experience in maintenance and repair of Xerox office equipment. *Will consider entry Associate Service Technician - High School or GED; AA degree or equivalent technical training.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds. Pull, lift, reach and transport equipment parts and boxes.
- Must have reliable vehicle (mileage is reimbursed).
- Must have valid driver license and insurance.
- Knowledge of Basic Networking.
- Analytical skills.
- Computer skills.
- HP and Toshiba trained background is a plus.