Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - Structural
Job Title :
Type of Position:
- Associates degree in engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of Civil/Structural Engineering design or equivalent
- Capability with 2D and/or 3D plant design
- Proficency in AutoCad
- PDS Framework
- MicroStation J
- Experience in North Slope or Arctic conditions
- Experience in Oil & Gas related projects
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
We believe that success is ultimately determined by what you help your customers achieve. A company should be measured by what it accomplishes, not by what it promises. Creating an environment that encourages talented individuals to collaborate and solve complex problems attracts the best people. The more you can explore the diversity and potential of your people, capabilities and geographies, the more solutions you’re equipped to provide. We believe that every opportunity comes with a collective responsibility to perform. Being profitable should be a result of doing what you do safely, ethically and better than anyone else. And we believe that the potential for growth is limitless. It’s why we come to work. We are URS Energy & Construction.
Industrial/Process—We provide single-source, life-cycle solutions for Fortune 500 clients in industrial markets—oil and gas, refining, petrochemicals, chemicals, manufacturing, food, beverages, and life sciences. We’re a market leader in facility management and hold world-class expertise in numerous process engineering areas for oil/gas processing and refining.
URS Corporation is seeking a Structural Designer III to be based in our Anchorage, AK location.
Position Description or Typical Responsibilities:
We invite you to take the next step toward
- Under general supervision, develops engineering drawings of moderate complexity.
- Applies a solid level of understanding within a specific discipline.
- Familiar with codes, permits, and software applications related to the discipline.
- Understands the process of preparing designs and drawings using project specifications and discipline-associated written and verbal instructions in accordance with established design practices, standards, and procedures.
- Basic understanding of Engineer’s process of
- Fully understands the purpose and use of vendor documents and reviews discipline supplier documents for accuracy.
- Basic knowledge of the use of requisitions and the role of materials management.
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
URS Corporation - 2 years ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...