McGladrey is looking for a dynamic Transfer Pricing Director to join our growing International tax team.
In your role you will be responsible for the following:
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing tax and transfer pricing projects and managing to budget.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on tax and transfer pricing projects and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; perform in-charge role as needed.
- Evaluate and advise clients on intercompany transfers of tangible goods, intangible property, services, and loans and conduct financial and economic analyses of multinational and domestic corporations, industry and market research, economic valuations, comparative financial benchmarking, and report documentation
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance through the use of MS Word, Excel, and various statistical sampling packages.
- Review and analyze GAAP financial statements.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve tax- and transfer pricing-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Assist our Regional transfer pricing leader (a PhD economist with over 15 years transfer pricing experience) in managing and growing the practice.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- A minimum of 6 years of progressive tax and transfer pricing experience in public accounting, consulting, or academia.
- Experience in several of the following areas: strategic transfer pricing studies, financial statement analysis, valuations, quantitative and competitive analysis, statistical sampling and econometrics, strategy evaluation, and/or operational performance analysis.
- Strong tax accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP.
- Strong research and computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and tax software and technology.
- Master's in Taxation, Business Administration, Economics or other relevant advanced degree, a plus
- Prior supervisory experience
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
Location Street Address :
City : Vienna
State : VA
Region : Full Time
Position Type : Experienced
Job Type : Experienced
Degree Required : Bachelor
Travel Required : No
Relocation Eligible : No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID : MAMC9980
McGladrey & Pullen, LLP operates under the McGladrey brand as the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services,...