Church & Dwight Co., Inc., a leader in personal care and household consumer products, currently has this excellent opportunity at our Green River, WY, manufacturing facility:
Performs complex, skilled craftwork in the installation, maintenance and repair of mechanical components and equipment of a semi-automated manufacturing, packaging and distribution facility.
- Maintain working knowledge of mechanical troubleshooting, steel fabrication, machine repair, rigging, plumbing and millwright skills.
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections of industrial equipment, i.e. screw conveyors, bucket elevators, etc.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical systems including bearings, pumps, elevators, screws and compressors. Repair mechanical components of electric motors.
- Fit and weld piping
- Install and maintain pumps, compressors, and related machinery, performing alignments as needed.
- Occasionally perform rigging, ironworking, and boiler making.
Special Skills / Competencies / Requirements
- Minimum of a High School Diploma / GED is required. It is highly desirable for the incumbent to possess an industrial maintenance certificate or related degree.
- Multi-skilled industrial maintenance experience and/or education of 6-10 years is required.
- Demonstrated competency of the qualifications listed above.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.
- Work any shift during the week as well as weekends, holidays and emergency call-outs.
- Use safe operating procedures and judgment
- Follow all facility GMP rules regarding approved mechanical components to maintain quality and integrity of finished food products
- Lift 50 pounds consistently
Church & Dwight Co. - 22 months ago
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.0 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the...