Supervise claims staff to ensure all quality, productivity and customer service criteria are met while adhering to company policies and procedures. Monitor individual claim activity and case loads; give technical and jurisdictional direction; provide training and perform claim reviews/file audits.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Interview and train new claims staff.
2. Complete job performance reviews on yearly basis.
3. Identify trends and learning opportunies; recommend and implement action plans.
4. Provide technical and jurisdictional direction to staff.
5. Conduct claims reviews/file audits to ensure appropriate file management; provide direction for improvement and follow up.
6. Ensure the claims needs of the customer are met.
7. Maintain a consistently high quality product per best practices.
1. Must have strong leadership, management and motivational skills.
2. Must be a team player.
3. Must possess strong technical skills in handling workers' compensation claims in Maryland.
4. Four year college degree preferred.
5. Prior supervisory experience preferred but will consider a well-seasoned technician.
CorVel Corporation - 19 months ago
CorVel is a national provider of industry leading risk management solutions to employers, third party administrators, insurance companies...