We currently have an opening for a Heterogeneous Network/Wi-Fi Senior Consultant in the US.
Candidates must be willing and able to travel domestically up to 100% M-F, when necessary.
segments: carriers, cable companies, equipment vendors, device vendors and financial
- Provide strategic technology advice to North American clients in the following
selection, vendor selection, spectrum utilization, RF technologies (GSM, CDMA, UMTS,
- Lead workstreams focused on providing technology advice re: network design, platform
LTE, WiMAX, etc.), wireline and cable technologies, deployment and device integration.
- Lead workstreams focused on HetNet/WiFi solution design, implementation and
- Contribute pro-actively with business and solutions consulting teams during the pre
- Create customer proposals which lead to the selection of inCode for client projects.
- Provide active and competent communication of inCode strategies in customer
network engineering or related fields
- 5 years of experience in DAS, oDAS, in-building wireless systems, femto/pico cells and WiFi architecture and deployment
- 3 years continuous project leadership in solution design, thought leadership,
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
- 3 years leading teams to provide project management to customers in service/technology development, deployment, business planning or related fields
- Expertise in areas such as micro and macro base stations, distributed antenna systems, indoor pico base stations, integrated Wi-Fi, advanced traffic management, high–performance backhaul and transport
- Experience enhancing macro cells spectrum, transmitter/receiver diversity and broadband processing capacity within and between nodes via Het-Net.
- Experience in driving evolution of LTE technology for network efficiency.
- Sales familiarity and comfort
- Bachelor degree; computer science and electrical engineering required
- Masters degree or PhD a plus
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our long-term...