Stability, growth, leadership …if you are seeking a future filled with opportunity then we would like to talk with you. NVR, Inc. (parent to Ryan Homes, NVHomes) is one of the largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies in the nation. We are currently the most profitable US builder and we have generated the industry’s highest earnings per share growth rate over the last 10 years. Founded in 1948, the company has grown to over 2500 employees operating in major cities in the eastern half of the United States.
Assistant Shop Supervisor
• Demonstrate an active role in the plant safety program and ensure a safe working environment for production personnel.
• Assist area Supervisor to ensure performance management and plant rules are administered equitably and consistently.
• Ensure sub-departments achieve plant quality goals. Provide leadership within area of control to ensure built-in quality and
high customer satisfaction.
• Achieve productivity goals in all departments utilizing existing metrics and recommend new ones as needed.
• Responsible for training and development of department personnel at Supervisor's direction.
• Provide for effective communication to all levels of the organization through plant meetings, written and oral presentations,
and other general communications.
• Foster an environment of continuous improvement through the use of lean manufacturing techniques. Serve as leader and/or
team member as required on Kaizen teams and continuous improvement projects.
• Assist area Supervisor with various responsibility including shift start, time clocks, reviews, and other duties as assigned
• A bachelor’s degree is required (business or engineering degree preferred)
• Minimum two years of supervisory experience
• Experience in manufacturing/production preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent planning and organizational abilities
• High energy and ability to multi-task
• Assertive and persuasive abilities
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Reliability and initiative to be able to work effectively in a fast-paced professional team environment
When you work for an industry leader, we reward you with:
• Excellent Salary Package
• Outstanding Growth Potential (80% of our managers have been promoted from within)
• Lucrative Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Paid Vacations and Holidays
• Home Purchase Discount
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, NVR is the team for you.
No Phone Calls Please
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Testing, Background and Credit Check Required
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.
NVR - 17 months ago
From finished lot to signed mortgage, NVR offers homebuyers everything -- including the kitchen sink. The company builds single-family...