*** This is a Deli/Bakery/Seafood Manager Trainee Position for the Central Maine region ***
*** Must have mobility to the following Maine locations: Jay, Bridgton, Gardiner, Waterville, Augusta, Madison, Winthrop, Farmington, Skowhegan, Oxford and Rumford ***
*** This training program is not intended as a guarantee of future positions. The intent of the program is to provide the district with an additional pool of candidates for current and future management needs. It also provides the selected candidate(s) with technical and management skills and the opportunity to practice those skills making them a more qualified candidate for future leadership positions ***
Essential Job Functions:
1. Foster a positive and inclusive environment to retain associates and customers.
2. Ensure that all quality standards are met.
3. Manage department operations in accordance with established department standard practices.
4. Ensure the maintenance of the department’s appearance and presentation.
5. Hire, train and develop associates to meet the department needs.
6. Attain departmental financial objectives.
7. Supervise performance of all duties and responsibilities of all Deli/Bakery/Seafood associates as assigned.
8. Role model outstanding friendly customer service.
9. Use good judgement in the delegation, assignment, and follow-up required for the efficient performance of the department.
10. Ensure the maintenance of accurate records of production, shrink, sales and inventory.
11. Must be able to meet physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Hannaford - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Hannaford Bros. may have started as a fruit and vegetable stand in 1883, but it has expanded from its Maine roots to become an upscale...