Provide inside sales support and other related services for assigned region.
- Track and issue product proposals ensuring compliance with company sales procedures and policies.
- Enter sales orders into MRP (Vantage) system.
- Field customer calls and filter product related calls to appropriate product line manager or engineer.
- Act as a liaison between operations functions and customers to manage delivery expectations.
- Follow through on sales orders and inquiries. Keep management and customers up to date on shipping schedules.
- Prepare, maintain and issue status reports as required.
- Issue RMA's to customers for product return and repairs; issue work orders to production to perform repairs.
- Perform other sales support or related activities as assigned.
Associates degree plus 3 or more years inside sales experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment, or the equivalent required.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Work with production to satisfy customer due dates.
- Maintain and keep current detailed records, reports and Vantage data.
- Learn and keep current on company products, sales procedures and policies and market conditions.
Proficiency with computers and spreadsheets, strong written and oral communication skills and a self-starting attitude also required.
How to Apply
APS Technology is a rapidly growing engineering company with expanding offices in Connecticut and Houston, Texas. If you would like to join a dynamic team, please send your resume to this address, or fill out the form below:
7 Laser Lane
Wallingford, CT 06492
APS Technology - 9 months ago