At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
The primary duty of this position is management and administration of the branch to ensure that budget goals are met and to ensure compliance with all banking laws and regulations. Depending on branch size and staffing, the Branch Manager regularly and customarily directs the work of the staff to effectively identify the financial needs of our customers. The Branch Manager also provides on-site leadership, motivation and direction for the branch staff; expands the customer base and branch profitability; integrates products/services with customers’ needs and actively participates in the community in order to market and promote U.S. Bank products and services. At U.S. Bank, we believe in rewarding motivated employees that deliver top performance. You will be rewarded for your hard work with incentives which are based on your sales referrals, the branch's growth, and customer satisfaction.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends (for branch locations open on Saturdays).
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two or more years of experience in a sales/retail or banking environment
- Minimum two years of management experience in banking or finance
- Strong analytical skills necessary to evaluate credit requests, prepare budgets and determine trends in a given marketplace
- Demonstrated ability to work within and develop a team environment
- Proven commitment to quality customer service
- Ability to proactively solicit new business
- Thorough knowledge of the bank's products and services
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory, policy and compliance issues
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong background in sales and sales management practices
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Thorough knowledge of human resources issues, including performance management and progressive discipline
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week
U.S. Bank - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...