Co-op/Internship: Drafting/Designer (Summer)
The preferred candidate will be able to fill this position as an intern beginning in April or July.
MSA co-ops and interns have a unique opportunity to apply their academic learning to products that protect lives in communities around the world. The drafting intern will work with the Manufacturing Engineering team to develop their technical and design skills while collaborating with other engineering disciplines and corporate functions. Projects the co-op may be involved in include:
· Creating solid models of mechanical parts
· Creating detailed drawings of individual mechanical parts
· Creating small mechanical assembly models
· Creating assembly drawings of various other materials
Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:
· Proficiency in Pro/E.
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to work independently.
· Technical aptitude.
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office Tools.
Education and experience required:
· Must have completed training/courses in Pro/E
· Experience in Surfacing and Mold Design Module A - a plus
MSA Safety Inc. - 19 months ago
MSA Safety Inc. is the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of sophisticated safety products, instruments, and services...