Responsible for quality control (accuracy) for the creative production of e-mail communications. Performs the proofreading and quality control functions including coding accuracy. Validates the continuity efforts against overarching creative strategies as specifically relevant to e-mail communications for the assigned categories of Business Units. |
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. 80% Validates creative files as loaded into clients system for traffic assignment and review.
2. 5% Monitors production system (IMPACT) capabilities and actively defines dynamic enhancements that support realization of operational opportunities.
3. 15% Achieves all production process deadlines.
4. -- Is a positive role model for solution-driven relationships with the work teams and business teams.
5. -- Handles special projects, as assigned..
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Associate or Bachelor’s degree in digital design, marketing or advertising is preferred.
1-2 years advertising agency or internal quality control services in a retail-driven environment.
Role specific abilities/skills
-Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to collaborate with cross functional teams in a fast pace agency environment.
-Outstanding verbal and written skills.
-Thoroughly test readability and accurate rendering across various email clients and ISPs.
-Extreme attention to detail, with a passion toward accuracy.
-Working knowledge and understanding of HTML is a plus.
2 - 5 Years Experience
Preferred Minimum Education
Bachelors Level Degree
On Occasion (Less than 5%)
Sears Holdings Corp. - 23 months ago
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...