Responsibilities : Professional Tellers are responsible for the processing of transactions accurately and efficiently in a fast paced environment. Your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to work within established policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Identify customer needs and refer financial products and services.
- Consistently seek to delight our customers and deliver exceptional customer service with a positive attitude.
- Build customer loyalty; establish customer relationships through courtesy and friendliness, including addressing each customer by name.
- Contribute to a positive team environment in the banking center through teamwork, team spirit and coaching.
- May be required to work Saturdays and or extended hours as needed.
Required Skills :
- Minimum of six months customer service experience.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to respond and assist customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution.
- Careful attention to detail and time management.
- Pass teller pre-employment assessment
- Minimum of six months cash handling experience.
- Previous experience with cross-selling, upselling, and/or referring products.
- Ability to identify customer financial needs, goals and objectives.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills.
- Previous banking/financial services/teller experience.
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...