Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to relocating and re-positioning vehicles between hotel's front drive and parking facility. Greeting and anticipating guest needs upon arrival, offering luggage assistance and escorting guest to front desk agents.Must at all times maintain professional appearance and provide an upscale experience to guest through high levels of customer service.
- Clean Driving and Criminal Records
- Ability to drive manual ( 5-speed) transmission vehicle.
- Professional appearance
- Clean shaven
- No visible tattoos
- Open availability
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Capable of standing for entire shift
- Enjoys guest interaction and works well in a TEAM environment
Full, Part Time, Overnight
- Shifts are : 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 5pm-10pm & Overnight 11pm - 7am
Pay: $8 / hr - $15/hr including TIPS
Advancement opportunities available.