Do you sleep, eat and breathe email? Does hammering out lead flow maps make you whistle a happy tune? Do you wake up insanely curious about yesterday’s A/B subject line test?
2Checkout, an online payments provider to merchants all around the world, is seeking an Email Marketing & Demand Generation Manager that will help grow the Company’s sales using the latest demand generation techniques and tools. We are seeking a super smart and motivated B2B marketing professional that is passionate about driving results. Working with the Company’s Marketing team, he/she will create a revenue-generating machine.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, the Demand Generation Manager will use best practices in email marketing, content marketing, thought leadership, advertising, marketing automation to drive revenue.
In this position you will be responsible for creating innovative direct marketing campaigns and optimizing our website and existing campaigns to generate qualified leads and increase number of applications. The position is ideal for a hands-on individual who can take projects from concept to implementation, and has a proven track record of simultaneously managing and delivering multiple successful lead generation campaigns.
What We’re Looking For:
- Designing and executing lead-generation programs, lead-nurturing programs, lead scoring and automated communications programs
- Perform A/B testing on all elements of the marketing mix (targeting, messaging, creative, offers, landing pages, etc) and continuously improve campaign effectiveness.
- Oversee the transition between Pardot to Eloqua.
- Leverage Pardot / Eloqua & Salesforce to build effective lead nurturing programs to build and accelerate account acquisition.
- Analyze campaigns and programs for effectiveness; conduct marketing programs reporting, analysis and tune campaigns to maximize ROI
- Work with Content & Social Media Manager to leverage those channels to enhance campaign performance
- Collaborate closely with sales and product teams to assure programs meet business objectives.
- Assist in the development of specific communications materials: case studies, infographics, online communications, website copy (either graphic design and / or copywriting)
- Manage copy writers on an as-needed basis
Education and Experience:
- Experience in using a marketing automation system (Salesforce.com, Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Exact Target etc) to build lead-nurturing flow diagrams, execute campaigns, as well as capture, track and report on leads
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous, fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly-motivated, loves marketing and passionate about making an impact on revenue
- Strong analytical thinking, with the ability to approach problems from a business perspective
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, but able to understand the business application
- A/B campaign testing experience
- Creative thinker, strong work ethic, sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Social media fanatics a plus
All interested candidates, please send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com .
- 3-5 years of B2B demand generation experience, database marketing or email marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant Business discipline
- Experience in B2B marketing a plus; experience in payments or banking industry preferred
2Checkout.com, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Secure online purchasing through 2checkout.com is provided on this website for the convenience of our customers. Please note that when you...