Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! Due to rapid growth in our e-commerce division, we’d love to discuss with you a position on our Customer Solutions team. If hard work, strategic challenges, rapid change, and all of the rewards that come with embracing those qualities excite you, read on!
A position in the Customer Solutions Department involves the following:
What you need to qualify
- Providing friendly, efficient, and accurate solutions for customers with the goal of customer loyalty and increased business sales
- Listening to and analyzing the customer’s issues, investigating the problems, and providing strategic solutions.
- Using judgment to determine appropriate profitability on all orders and taking action when necessary.
- Ensuring that customers always have the most complete and up to date information about the status of their order.
- Fostering a team oriented environment by maintaining a positive, professional attitude in all correspondence both within and outside the company.
- Being willing to remain flexible and adapt to change as we continue to grow as a company.
- Continually taking initiative and using strategic thinking to ensure that WEBstaurantStore.com is the leader in the online food service industry.
The ideal candidate should have:
If you’re ready for a challenge, we’d love to discuss a position with you as a Customer Solutions Specialist. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, problem solving abilities, and an ambition to excel at one of Pennsylvania's fastest growing companies.
- A bachelor’s degree in any major.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (preferred).
- Passion for helping people sustain and grow their restaurant business.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and problem solve while handling multiple priorities.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a cohesive team.
If you want to join our team, please submit a resume to:
Attn: HR Department
Clark Associates, Inc.
2205 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602
Clark Associates - 17 months ago
What started forty years ago as an electrical service company with two partners and seven employees has grown into a family of companies...