The primary responsibility of this position is to stack ice on pallets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Stack a variety of products, ranging from 5lb to 40lb bags onto standard pallets, must be done neat and square.
2. Help monitor product quality including; bags not properly tied, foreign objects, yellow ice and any deviation from standards.
3. Learn to start and stop the line when needed.
4. Keep the area safe and report potential hazards to supervisor.
5. Cleaning immediate work area and entire facility according to the Master Cleaning Schedule.
6. Make and assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have High School diploma or GED with the ability to count numbers and complete simple paperwork.
- Must be able to lift and stack up to 45lbs throughout 12-hour shift.
- Must be able to work in room with temperatures of 45
- 60 degrees.
* Must be available to work weekends, nights and holidays as required.
Reddy Ice - 18 months ago