Manufacturing Process Engineer
Responsible for insuring that all processes are properly identified and implemented to insure that quality products are produced.
- Analyze all existing processes currently in place to insure that they can produce the expected outcome.
- Update processes as required and include process flow charts with each of the processes
- Review of all current tooling and develop plan for upgrading and/or adding tooling as required.
- Review of all plant operations and analyze how automation can be utilized to improve on quality of product.
- Review of all plant operations and assist with the facility layout that will provide better product throughput
- Review all engineering documentation to insure that all required information is included to insure flawless execution
- Work closely with engineering on rubber mold designs
- Train all personnel on processes and access their ability to execute the processes correctly
- Assist with competency evaluations of all personnel
- Perform other work related task as assigned
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE procedures and policies
- BS Degree Manufacturing Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in rubber molding
- Requires some travel
US TX Houston 6390 N Eldridge Pkwy
National Oilwell Varco - 2 years ago
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...