The ideal candidate will be flexible & have the ability to work efficiently in a dynamic, deadline driven environment. Able to: prioritize and plan workload effectively, multi-task, and problem solve. Be a team player with a positive attitude as well as be able to work independently. Have strong organizational skills. Have keen eye for detail and accuracy. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for interaction with outside vendors, Procurement, A/P, and business teams. The individual should take initiative to identify processes that can be improved and streamlined, making them more efficient and scalable.
- perform purchase to pay process by initiating and processing purchase requisitions, ensuring proper purchase order management, including timely payment of vendor invoices and expense recognition
- maintain project database and project reporting
- reconciliation of project cost information in project database to SAP
- coordinating weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- prepare information utilized in the quarterly financial close
- maintain accurate and organized records retention
- ensure compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures
- provide excellent support to business partners
- special projects as assigned
- degree in Finance or Accounting with 2 years experience or 6 years of equivalent experience preferred
- strong excel skills required
- SAP experience preferred
- proficiency in database tools preferred
Apple - 12 months ago
Apple Inc.designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, portable digital music players, and mobile communication devices and sells...