Cogent HMG Inc. is the industry leader in developing and managing hospital medicine programs nationwide. We align with dozens of hospitals to integrate hospitalist programs that best serve patient care needs and achieve goals of quality, safety, efficiency and service. We are currently seeking an experienced Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse Analyst / Developer to work at our corporate offices in Brentwood, TN. The ideal candidate(s) will have expertise in the design and development of large Data warehouse and Business Intelligence applications.
Required Technical Qualifications:
- Develop information technology products for Medical Business Intelligence using LogiXML, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL reporting services, SQL Server Integration Services and MDX
- Develop dashboard and scorecard solutions using a mix of analytic tools
- Develop ER Diagrams and Dimensional Models
- Work with business users to define reporting and business intelligence specifications and requirements.
- Coordinate with all users to ensure development efforts provide business value.
- Provide input to the design of IT systems.
- Create timely project status reporting for our customers which include Cogent HMG Hospitalist programs.
- Modify and develop ETL packages to support the Data Warehouse
- Demonstrate and apply subject area knowledge of Healthcare industry, focusing on clinical
- Capable of delivering and leading a BI project from start to finish
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Microsoft based Data Warehouse projects
- MS SQL Server (Database, TSQL and SSIS)
- MS BIDS for Cube design and development in MS SQL Server Analysis Services and write custom MDX
- Data Modeling tools for Dimensional Data Modeling (Star and Snowflake Schemas)
- Current Microsoft Technologies and Development Platforms, including Team Systems
- Strong knowledge of Software development life cycle. Experience with Agile/Scrum will be preferred.
- Custom BI development in XAML, WPF, Silverlight and HTML 5.0 preferred
- Knowledge of financial and/or healthcare revenue cycle analytics highly preferred
The position requires a Bachelor of Science degree or foreign equivalent in computer engineering or related field and 5 years of experience in large Microsoft based Data Warehouse projects