Serves as Senior Manager, and is the Contractor's authorized interface with the Government government management personnel and customer representatives. Helps determine both technical and business goals in consultation with top management and make detailed plans for the accomplishment of these goals. Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning Contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising Contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates.
Responsible for the personnel and technical management of all assigned project tasks. Insure that the full range of resources are available and made available to perform the required tasks. Provide Quality Control Plan for all relevant requirements. Provide to the government and contractor management frequent periodic reports on the status of the contractor Cost Plus staffing. Provide management oversight of all contract personnel and ensure high-quality and acceptable task completion and deliverables from contract personnel in compliance with the SOW. Responsible for the delivery of services to the customers according to SLA. Plans, directs, coordinates activities in computer-related activities including electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming. Performs day-to-day management of the region, and develop long-term and strategic objectives to ensure the sponsor's requirements will be satisfied in future years of the contract. Performs horizontal integration planning, and interface with other business and functional areas. Ensures technical solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner. Provides supervision, training, and direction to staff, Single point of contact for non-¬routine to moderately complex installation projects for communication networks. Accountable for meeting contractual performance criteria and due dates during service delivery, and successful overall project completion. Coordinates activities in support of program managers and teams that support the provisioning, design, installation, maintenance, and billing of services. Tracks and monitors service orders through completion and turn-up. Prepares deliverables (e.g., status reports to Government, order information, open issues). Works in a team environment.
Ensure that Contractor tasks are completed within the deadlines, tasking guidance from the Government is clear and unambiguous, contract personnel are qualified to perform the tasks, and potential personnel problems are pre-empted. • Consult and coordinate with the COTR and the appropriate Task Manager for problem resolution, task scheduling, new resource requirements, training needs, and task clarification.
ITIL Foundation v3 certification
- Establish and implement streamlined processes and procedures enabling the Contractor to rapidly respond to surge requirements for increased contract personnel. Assure SLA requirements are met.
- Plan Consult with users, management, Sellers', and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Direct daily operations of department by: analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Assign and review the work of systems analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers.
- Stay abreast of advances in technology.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Review and approve all systems charts and programs prior to their implementation.
- Direct the work of systems analysts, computer programmers, support specialists, and other computer-related workers.
- Plan and coordinate activities such as installation and upgrading of hardware and software, programming and systems design, development of computer networks, and implementation of Internet and intranet sites. They are increasingly involved with the upkeep, maintenance, and security of networks..
- Analyze the computer and information needs of their organizations from an operational and strategic perspective and determine immediate and long-range personnel and equipment requirements.
Required Active TS/SCI+
Back to Search Results
Verizon - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...