Under general direction, manages company directed product categories in order to meet or exceed established budgeted sales, expenses, productivity and profit goals. Responsible for contributing to the development of a competent, well-trained staff that promotes quality guest service, product knowledge and operating standards.
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Prestige Manager you will perform the following essential functions…
Ensures that all company policies, standards and procedures are maintained and followed in a consistent manner.
- Promotes positive and professional vendor relationships and coordinates all in-store events in an effort to partner in growing the top/bottom lines of the ULTA business.
- Effectively manages designated budget to achieve designated goals.
- Ensures that sales staff is trained to answer questions regarding price, location, features, benefits and product usage.
- Ensures that all departmental resets, planograms and new product cut-ins are timely implemented/executed within assigned area.
- Communicates top sellers, inventory levels and inventory issues, product concerns, and guest comments and feedback to the General Manager.
- Facilitates department inventory control and ensures that out of stocks are communicated to General Manager with accountability for consistent in-stock position.
- Communicates through daily huddles, department and individual sales goals and ensures that category goals are updated via store sales boards.
- Assists with the promotion and development of the Club at ULTA program, as well as the salon.
Experience we are looking for…
- Undergraduate degree, 2 yrs. relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- 2 yrs. retail management experience with prestige product lines.
- Demonstrates strong competency in sales, products and service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solid computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build a strong team environment.
On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand, bend and lift 50 lbs. merchandise for a full scheduled shift
Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance wants to be every woman's ultimate beauty stop. The company operates some 450 stores in 43...