Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating break-through solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Our 8,000 entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks, Quicken, and TurboTax, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, SaaS, PaaS, and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Your Opportunity at Intuit
Intuit’s seasonal CPAs and Enrolled Agents work from home! If you want the flexibility to provide expert tax advice remotely while having the backing and support of a nationwide team of tax professionals that is second-to-none, you’ll love being a part of Intuit. In this role, you’ll utilize your extensive tax knowledge and exceptional people skills to consult with our TurboTax customers.
And when it comes to what matters to you … like benefits, we’ve got that covered too. Intuit’s Total Rewards package includes medical, dental, and 401K options, as well as product discounts and other perks. If you can deliver a WOW customer experience and have the credentials that prove you’re a tax pro, apply now!
It may seem early, but Intuit has an awesome training program to get you ready for the upcoming tax season. So don't miss out, classes fill up quickly!
- Agents will support TurboTax products via phone, chat and email (no up-selling or tax promotions).
- Provide written summaries of solutions to customers by email.
- Successful candidates must be willing to meet service level commitments.
Bilingual a plus.
- Must possess ACTIVE credentials for one of the following: EA (Enrolled Agent) or CPA (Certified Public Accountant).
- Must possess active PTIN.
- Extensive knowledge of tax laws.
- Experience using major tax preparation software. Experience with electronic filing a plus.
- Minimum 5 years experience preparing federal and state returns either individual (1040) or business (1120, 1120S, 1065, 1041, 990, 706).
- Able to research IRS and state publications, regulations, and GAAP publications.
- Experience discussing complex tax topics or situations.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong software troubleshooting abilities a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Intuit - 16 months ago
Intuit knows that good accounting takes more than a pocket calculator. The company is a leading developer of software used to manage...