Safely achieve vertical alignment on tubular joints and all work necessary to accomplish such tasks from rig derrick.
- Prepare accurate tickets, job reports, time sheets, and other administrative forms.
- Independently operate and perform basic troubleshooting and minor repair of tubular service equipment.
- Assist in developing job action planning with customer on location.
- Verify all necessary equipment and supplies are on location and in proper working condition.
- Conduct pre-job safety meeting.
- May serve as well site representative when required
- Rig up and rig down power tongs and power units.
- Handle all tools and equipment needed in rig derrick.
- Align and stab tubulars in conjunction with tong operator and driller.
- Latch and unlatch elevators and pick up line.
- Assist in duties required with ongoing casing/tubular operations.
- Visually inspect stabbing equipment and tools before, during, and after job to ensure safe working conditions.
- Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 1-3 years experience in related field
- General knowledge of casing/tubing operations
- Strong communication skills
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Mechanical aptitude
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
Weatherford - 13 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...