Receives, collects, reviews and enters data into a computer system or tracking database. Ensures accuracy of all data recorded and verifies that the information is complete.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Read source documents and enter data in specific data fields accurately.
2. Collect, compile, sort and verify the data's accuracy or completeness before it is entered.
3. May perform data integrity tasks by locating and correcting data entry errors, or reporting them to supervisors.
4. May scan or upload documents.
5. Perform routine office/lab duties, such as answering phones and maintaining supplies.
6. May maintain logs of activities and completed work. File completed documents in appropriate locations or distribute them, as required.
7. Performs other related duties.
High School diploma or GED required
May require one year of experience
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds.
Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.
Mount Sinai Medical Center