If you love the great outdoors and want to maximize your income, you'll enjoy working for TruGreen, the largest lawn care Company in the nation. You will make timely lawn applications, diagnose and correct lawn problems through service calls and sell services to new and existing customers.
Essential Functions include:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Sales Commission and Customer Retention Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision Plans
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Signing bonus if you have a current Washington State Pesticide Applicator's license! $250.00 on your date of hire and $250.00 after 90 days!!!
If you are motivated, hard working and customer oriented we want you on our team!
- Applying fertilizers and pesticides to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions
- Driving company vehicle to customer locations
- Responding on a timely basis to customer requests for telephone and in-person service calls
- Completing required production forms and customer instructions
- Assisting in sales to current customers through contact on route
- Measuring the lawn of potential customers to provide them with an accurate cost of TruGreen’s service
- Performing a daily three-minute, 360 degree inspection of truck and equipment before taking the vehicle out on the road and upon return
- Completing production reports, new sales forms, customer invoice forms, daily vehicle inspection report, and cancel/skip notices as required daily
- Maintaining vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance
Qualified candidates will be at least 21 years old. We perform pre-employment tests.
Everyone grows in our environment
Keywords: Lawn, landscaping, customer service, outside sales, new sales, business development, commission, applicator
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV) is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through...