This is a Part-Time Position working 24 hours per week, 8AM - 5PM on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. External Job Description
NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation and 12th largest corporate-owned commercial brokerage. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners and joint ventures provides mortgage, title, insurance, escrow, warranty, relocation and concierge services to NRT's family of companies. We own and operate companies in more than 35 of the nation's largest metropolitan markets, with approximately 760 sales offices, 5,300 employees and 46,000 sales associates in our extended family. Our companies do business under the world-renowned Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and The Corcoran Group® brand names.
Job Summary: Responsibilities for this position include handling of the accounting department’s legal components, preparation and operation of other accounting activities as listed below and to coordinate these duties to meet the required timelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Requirements: High School Diploma or GED, Associates Degree in Accounting is preferred Two or more years experience in a customer business environment preferably in property management Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook; Advanced computer skills and internet knowledge is required Creative problem solving skills. Strong communication skills, verbal and written Knowledge of property management and rental accounting is preferred and property management software Yardi is strongly desired Strong customer service skills; ability to provide truly exceptional service
- Prepare Default Notices
- Prepare and Send Letters of Intent
- Prepare Delinquency Reports for Board Meetings as needed
- Attorney Liaison on all Collection matters
- Handle and Resolve Owner Account Inquiries
- Calculate Late Fees and Mailing of Statements
- Handle Collection Calls and Collection mailings as needed
- Set up Files & Enter New Tenants/Residents
- Calculate Foreclosed and/or Sold Units Totals
- Charge, Prepare and Mail Statements
- Send payments received and submit to Head Office
- Responsible for all aspects of ACH
- Process warranty deeds as they come in and enter into system
- Terminate Expired and/or Sold Owners in Yardi
- Handle all coupon orders
- Send Welcome packets to New Owners
- Enter Approved Budgets into Yardi
- Assist on Collection Issues as needed
- Process Lease Abstracts in Yardi
- Provide updated attorney reports to managers for board meetings
- Data entry as needed
- Filing as needed
- Endorse tenant checks received at office and code accordingly
- Tenant Liaison
- Retail Support
- Calculate Copies, Postage and Checks printed for each property and bill accordingly
- Other duties as assigned
In compliance with the Immigration Control and Reform Act of 1986, NRT LLC and it’s subsidiary companies will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. NRT does not generally provide sponsorship or employment visa status. Employment by NRT is contingent upon completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
AOL users, unfortunately our system is not currently compatible with the AOL browser. To apply, please open an alternate browser (i.e. Internet Explorer) and copy/paste the referenced URL to access the site.
NRT http://www.nrtllc.com , a division of Realogy http://www.realogy.com and its subsidiary companies, will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Currency USD Amount of Travel No Travel Work At Home No
Realogy - 10 months ago