This is more than a job posting for the Kohler Company, one of the oldest and largest privately held companies in North America. Likewise, it is more than a job posting for The American Club Resort, the mid-west's only Five Star Resort and Spa; home to over a dozen amazing dining options, four world-class golf courses, three lodging properties, and much more. This is an invitation to collaborate and ply your craft in a creative, conscious and characterful culture as a Banquet Server.
As Kohler associates we are stewards of our craft, our culture, our environment and our communities. We care about our work and are committed to a single level of quality. We forge our own path. And in turn, experience the joy of discovery and the opportunity to grow. From product marketing to golf course maintenance; from housekeeping to developing the next big innovation in bathing products, your career path is only limited by your desires.
As the Banquet Server, this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge.
Through continuous improvement and bold innovation, we will drive our company forward and together improve our world.
How you will contribute:
What you need to qualify:
- Provide award winning customer service and gracious hospitality by efficiently serving phenomenal food and liquor options in a rewarding atmosphere.
- Present your warm, charismatic personality to create memorable impressions for resort guests.
- Operate as an essential part of a team as you work together to ensure that every banquet event runs smoothly and efficiently.
This position is seasonal and the ideal candidate will be available to work from April to October. The ideal candidate would also be available to work a variety of hours including days, nights, and weekends. We currently have two openings for this role.
- The ability to work independently with professionalism while maintaining a focus on quality and customer service.
- Candidates should have experience with banquet serving including possible set up.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age, and are required to complete the Learn 2 Serve Certification upon hire . They should also have the ability to walk or stand for the majority of each shift and lift up to 50 pounds.
Kohler Hospitality offers a friendly work environment, associate discounts, and other benefits. To ensure a safe and healthy work environment we test all new associates for substance abuse. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
Kohler - 2 years ago
When profits go down the drain at Kohler, that's not necessarily a bad thing. The company makes bathroom and kitchen products -- from...