Wiese USA, one of the nation's largest Caterpillar Lift Truck Dealers, is a leader in the sales and service of material handling equipment and warehouse management solutions operating in seven states throughout the Midwest and Mid-South. As we grow, we are looking for new Team Members who will embrace our S.P.E.C.I.A.L. values and commit to being the best in all areas of our business with a heightened emphasis on our hallmark - delivering unmatched service and satisfaction to our customers through the development of authentic relationships.
Our Wiese Culture, Vision and Values are the means by which we evaluate our success. As we grow, we hire new Team Members who embrace our values and commit to being the best in all areas of our business. As we seek new ways to add value for our customers, we always need talented individuals who will continue the legacy of Wiese.
As the Manager of Parts Supply Chain, you will be responsible for setting company strategy and managing daily activity related to supplier management, parts distribution, and inventory control. You will work closely with Key Managers in support of local parts operations to drive corporate strategy.
In this role, you will be accountable for the corporate-level coordination of parts supply chain management value streams supporting the service operations across a 7 state region. This requires continuous interaction and coordination with all leadership levels throughout the company.
Ultimately, success in this role will be indicated by sustained improvements in customer experience as measured by the Net Promoter Score metric, service fill rates, and inventory turnover.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Position's Minimum Requirements:
- Oversee direct strategic parts sourcing, materials management, inventory control, and master vendor data records.
- Develop and maintain standard physical supply chain processes, including workflows, cycle times, and position responsibilities. Improve branch and van parts replenishment effectiveness and efficiency to better support customer expectations.
- Work closely with executive and senior managers across the company to drive profitable revenue, improve processes, and build culture and talent, especially as these relate to Parts business units.
- Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive strategic parts pricing plan.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, and transportation providers.
- Strengthen relationships with business partners and suppliers through regular communication and meetings, joint undertakings, and by understanding and applying parts supply policies and procedures.
- Improve operational effectiveness and efficiency as measured through Key Performance Indicators such as inventory levels and turns, dead stock levels, fill rates, days to supply, and revenue per team member.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Minimum Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Business or Engineering
- Ten years management experience with demonstrated Supply Chain leadership
- Lean and/or 6 Sigma certification preferred