Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) (www.comcast.com), is one of the world's leading media, entertainment and communications companies principally involved in the operation of cable systems through Comcast Cable and in the development, production and distribution of entertainment, news, sports and other content for global audiences through NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential and business customers and is also the majority owner and manager of NBCUniversal, which owns and operates entertainment and news cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, local television station groups, television production operations, a major motion picture company and many theme parks.
Responsible for the sale of Comcast Internet, High Capacity Data, Video,
and Voice based services to small-to-medium (SMB) businesses. Works as
a part of a team to drive sales using an array of prospecting
activities, designs, and delivers live sales presentations to
prospective business clients. Develops relationships with individual
businesses and the community, and positions the Comcast brand as key
components of the sales strategy, and keeps with Comcast's touchstones.
Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Promotes the
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate
sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution for the
customer. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental financial and unit
best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to
partnerships and organizational affiliations. Actively generates new
- Develops sales territory, including cultivation of local business
leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities,
including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner
relationships. Focuses on goal achievement and is results driven.
superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo, ensuring a
relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to
ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed
customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with
excellent follow up.
activity reports as required.
- Maintains accurate and quality sales records and prepares sales and
Services, Voice Network Technologies (including VoIP), Data Networking
- Demonstrates some knowledge of Internet Technologies, Functionality &
Technologies, Functionality & Services (LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN), and
Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery concepts.
and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skil in
- Attends out-of-the-office meetings with customers on a regular basis
presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...