WHO WE ARE
CCA Global Partners is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States with 12 distinct businesses, more than 2,700 locations producing aggregated annual sales in the billions of dollars. CCA Global Partners cooperative is a leader in developing programs and services that help independent business owners reach a higher level of success both personally and professionally.
ARE YOU A COLLEGE STUDENT
LOOKING FOR AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE?
INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE AND PURPOSE
CCA Global Partners’ internships are designed to provide unique, hands-on learning experiences. Interns will gain skills and knowledge in leadership, teamwork, decision making, planning, organizing, communication, cooperation, speaking to diverse groups, problem solving, interpersonal skills, and creative thinking.
- Must be a student finishing their sophomore or junior year.
- Able to work 40 hours per week for 12 consecutive weeks (May 29 – August 21, 2013)
- Want to work hard, be challenged and have fun
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a current or former Professor/Supervisor
- Authorized to work in the United States
- An incredible learning experience at CCA Global Partners’ Manchester, NH Headquarters
- A fun and exceptional working environment
- $10.00 per hour
As a Marketing Intern, you will assist the Vice President, Marketing working on various projects for our Flooring America division. Candidates must be organized, be able to take direction, highly efficient, smart and eager to learn. Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage simultaneous, small projects as assigned.
- Build a library of before and after photos.
- Assist in the final preparation for marketing materials; proofread, edit, and send test messages.
- Help to create a library of blog and newsletter content.
- Track social media data to help determine effectiveness.
- Establish and maintain project files, both paper and electronic.
- Communicate accurate information in a clear and concise format.
- Must have the skills and the interest in doing marketing and social media projects, proofreading, and editing.
- Must be highly organized to meet deadlines.
- Proven expertise in all Microsoft Office programs inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and be able to create Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university finishing their sophomore or junior year, pursuing a degree/career in Marketing, Communications or Business.
Interested and qualified candidate please submit your Resume and Letter of Recommendation
from a current or previous Professor or Supervisor via link below no later than:
April 8, 2013
(Please note that housing benefits will not be available)
CCA Global Partners
670 North Commercial Street
Manchester, NH 03101
CCA Global Partners - 4 months ago
We are committed to ensuring the success of our franchisees, and to making a contribution in every community where we do business. Franchise...