GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The Lead QA Software Engineer will be a key member of the Proficy for Manufacturing team and be responsible for validating functional and non-functional requirements in various environments. The Lead QA Software Engineer will participate in all stages of the development process, including setting a broad QA strategy across a set of products, translating requirements into functional tests and implementing new QA techniques.
The Lead QA Software Engineer will lead in handling RTS / Customer Support cases to deliver updates to the field that meet our quality standards.
• Design and implement new software products
• Create and Reviews QA Feature Test Plans including estimates, manual and/or automated test plans, executes tests, and analyzes test results.
• Builds, and maintains automated test frameworks
• Dfines, configures and executes system level testing including load, performance, stress, and use case testing.
• Reliably estimates length of assigned tasks.
• Demonstrates excellence using analysis and troubleshooting methodologies.
• Developing, running, and evaluating automated test scripts.
• Completes assigned work within designated times and communicates potential problems to management in a timely manner.
• Enters bugs, verifies fixes and performs regression tests.
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ Experience with automated QA testing and script development
• Minimum of 7-10 years’ Experience with manual QA testing and script development.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with virtualization technologies
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ development experience
• Advanced knowledge in the Microsoft operating systems.
• Proven ability to build estimates independently.
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Experience with HP Quality Center
• Experience with GE IP Proficy Applications
• Experience and knowledge of the Microsoft development technology stack such as .Net, etc
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Experience and knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems.
• Experience and knowledge of Sencha
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Workflow Engine
• Experience with C#
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Home & Business Solutions consists of two business segments. Appliances and Lighting.
At GE Appliances, we are imagination at...