Flagstar Bank, headquartered in Troy, Michigan, is a full-service bank with 111 branches in communities across Michigan. Chartered in 1987 as a federal savings bank, today Flagstar has assets of $14.0 billion. We are the largest banking company headquartered in Michigan, the ninth largest mortgage originator in the country, and one of the nation's top 15 largest savings banks. We offer a wide range of products and services for individuals and businesses — all delivered with award-winning service. From consumer loans and credit cards, to treasury management and specialty lending, we bring the full resources of a commercial bank to our customers.
We like to pride ourselves on being a different employer as well. You'll find a dynamic work environment where employees of all levels interact with one another, exchange ideas, and grow personally and professionally. People power our business.
Flagstar Bank is seeking an individual to join our wholesale lending team as an account executive. This individual seeks out and finds new broker, correspondent, bank and credit union customers to educate and train on Flagstar products and technology with the goal of acquiring their mortgage loan production.
- Continues to self educate on provided technology and communicates this knowledge to customer base.
- Develops and maintains relationships with mortgage brokers, correspondents, banks and credit unions and advises them on our loan programs, rates and policies.
- Handles all questions and problems between the customer and the bank.
- Maintains high-levels customer service standards while looking after the bank’s best interest and complying with policies and procedures.
- Opens new territories.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years wholesale lending experience.
- Previous knowledge of mortgage industry
- Prior sales experience in the mortgage industry with knowledge of programs.
- Ability to travel extensively within your defined territory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and demonstrated sales ability.
- Competently utilize computer software such as MS Word, MS Excel and email.
Flagstar Bank offers the following:
- Federally chartered savings bank
- Conforming, FHA/VA, Renovation, Jumbo, and Portfolio loan products
- Excellent compensation package incl auto, communications and entertainment allowance
- Industry-leading technology and origination platform
- Paperless workflow (origination to funding)
Flagstar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Flagstar Bancorp is the holding company for Flagstar Bank, which operates about 115 branches (including some in retail stores) in...