Do all things technology fire you up? Can you swap a motherboard or hook up a home theater system blindfolded?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, congratulations. Your dream career might be waiting for you at Geek Squad.
The Geek Squad Agent - Home Theater Specialist travels to client's homes to perform delivery and basic installation of home theater/satellite/multi-room audio products and provide technical advice and assistance to clients. Install fulfillment will range from basic audio/video connectivity to assisting Double Agents in fishing wires through walls for advanced home theater installations. Geek Squad Installers (GSIs) may ride alone for non-custom jobs, or with another GSIs for more complex scopes of work. All installations must meet the highest quality standards set forth by the Geek Squad, while assuring a professional and safe working environment. GSIs are expected to ask lifestyle questions while in the home to suggest additional products and services to enhance the client experience. GSI must have strong customer service skills in order to act as a company representative in clients' homes, and to act as a consultant while in the store.
So if you're techno-exceptional, good with people and great at having fun while doing top-quality work, we invite you to join our illustrious ranks.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- 6 months experience in Consumer Electronics delivery, integration, network, and/or repair
- 6 months job related experience with in-home customer contact
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must Have a current valid driver's license and a clear driving record
- With or without reasonable accomodation, must be able to lift or maneuver 75 pounds, and team lift up to 150 pounds
- Best Buy retail experience
- 2 year Associates degree or higher
- Low-voltage license
Best Buy - 15 months ago
Best Buy Co., Inc. (Best Buy) is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home office products, entertainment software, appliances and...