NRG is at the forefront of changing how people think about and use energy. A Fortune 500 company, NRG is a pioneer in developing cleaner and smarter energy choices for our customers: whether as one of the largest solar power developers in the country, or by building the first privately funded electric vehicle charging infrastructure or by giving customers the latest smart energy solutions to better manage their energy use. Our power generating facilities can support over 20 million homes and our retail electricity providers—Reliant, Green Mountain Energy Company and Energy Plus—serve more than two million customers. More information is available at www.nrgenergy.com or Like Us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter .
Internship created for assistance in management of the day-to-day tasks related to Business Development, Operations, and Market Analytics with the NRG Solar team Developers, Engineers, Regulatory, and Management members. Assist in all functions related to all Alliance Group and subsidiary members hereinCompany
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare supplier overview documents for Alliance team to understand key aspects of the company
- Assist in relationship management
- Assist in creating development opportunity proposals and presentations
Supplier Management/Vendor Relations
- Ability to read spreadsheets
- Understand and support the preparation of budgets, budget reports and supporting documentation
- Understand and support the process for financial feasibility evaluations on NRG Solar’s projects
- Conduct market research and analysis using qualitative and quantitative skills that will result in recommendations to Alliance Group members. Collect, collate, analyze, and distribute marketplace research data in a timely fashion to enable NRG Solar to gain and sustain a competitive advantage in the industry on a regular basis
- Process data and deliverables from new and alternative supplier/contractor sources.
- Monitor status via contact with customers and suppliers/contractors
NRG Energy - 23 months ago
NRG is leading customer-driven change in the U.S. energy industry by delivering cleaner and smarter energy choices, while building on the...