will support the CPI CPCS Job Control System Team to further develop and maintain the CPI Job control system, which has been in production for 8 years. Web application runs under BEA Weblogic and uses Java application code and commercial job scheduler kernel. Application is currently being converted from Sybase to Oracle. Perform production monitoring and carry out requests from users to enter new jobs into the system. Will have significant role in the development of new releases and in platform upgrades.
Bachelors and 2+ year(s) related experience Required Experience:
Bachelors degree in an Engineeering or Scientific field or equivalent experience. Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or similar major or equivalent experience. Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management, Finance or equivalent related experience. Employees in California must have a Bachelors degree in the applicable field, or an applicable certification, equivalent certificate or any required license. Equivalent experience will not be considered. Required Skills:
implementation. May assist in training/directing junior staff.
- Good understanding of Infrastructures/Platforms.
- Skill as a Java Developer.
- Testing experience both as a tester and in supporting testers.
- Experience designing and executing test plans.
- Ability to take a leadership role on an assignment from requirements gathering through analysis, design and
and configuring servers.
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SPL and good familiarity with relational databases Sybase or Oracle. Preferred Skills:
- Web Administrator experience including deploying applications (BEA WebLogic preferred)
- Ability to analyze and quickly resolve production problems.
- Care in dealing with the production system; knowledge of CM tools and practices.
- Familiarity with build process for Web Development.
BAE Systems is the premier trans-Atlantic defense and aerospace company, delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and...