La Posh Style is an online clothing store looking for a Creative Director Assistant in the Edmond, OK area. The Creative Director Assistant is charged with providing the company with creativity, innovation, and ingenuity. This position helps to define the overall creative strategy and direction for brand positioning across all media and channels. You will be part of the leadership team and touches everything from the brand, to the website, blog, the lookbooks, to the marketing, to the fashion, to the office, and to the physical customer experience.
- Help define and develop the La Posh Style brand
- From concept through execution, responsible for translating the LPS brand into creative/editorial concepts and shoots that engage the customer; from the LPS website, to our email marketing communications, to the marketing, and to the physical customer experience.
- Lead and direct cross-disciplinary development and execution of all creative strategies
- Ensure the appropriate level of brand cohesiveness in all channels of marketing communication
- Foster positive relationships between creative department and other functional areas. Encourage strong collaborative relationships with bloggers and magazines.
- As necessary, develop and manage third party vendors or contractors to provide products or services necessary to meet the department's deliverables commitments.
- Generate and promote awareness and communication of creative successes both internally and externally in order to articulate a clear creative vision internally and externally.
- Industry partnerships with photographers and modeling agencies.
- experience in a creative agency or in-house creative department
- experience in leadership role setting strategic direction.
- Experience working with ecommerce, branding, fashion, and advertising
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Bridge.
- Track record in successful design, brand development and project management
- In-depth knowledge of graphic fundamentals, print and web capabilities and marketing and advertising principles.
- Photo art direction experience with an emphasis on fashion photography.
- Excellent creative typographical and design skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities and an understanding of the fashion industry on the designer level.
- Ability to supervise, train, and mentor employees, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
Indeed - 18 months ago