- “People” skills
- 3 years + tube and/or bending experience
- 5 years + general metal shop experience
- 5 years + leadership experience
- Production, Engineering, or Quality backgrounds preferred.
- Directing, monitoring, and coordinating daily activities of production employees, offering assistance when needed.
- Set-up, adjust, and train on the operation of machines and equipment.
- Serves as Quality Inspector and inspects materials, products, and equipment to detect defects.
- Interpret blueprints, job specifications, as required for production employees.
- Interpret company policies and procedures as required for production employees.
- Planning, scheduling, and prioritizing workloads to meet production/Customer goals.
- Conducting annual employee performance evaluations.
- Communicating with Customers and Vendors to coordinate materials, and scheduling to meet Customer requirements.
- Monitor production to ensure conformance to production and processing standards and specifications.
- Monitors work area and enforce safety and cleanliness standards.
- Conducts training of operators on work, safety and cleanliness standards.
- Communication with President and/or employees to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Recommends and implements measures to motivate employees and improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, and/or efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary= 40,000 to 75,000 per year
Indeed - 12 months ago