Yulista is seeking a Project Assistant to perform the following day to day duties:
· Assists project management with planning and coordinating project scheduling and administrative tasks.
· Supports project staff by coordinating and/or assisting with work orders and purchase requests.
· Acts as a liaison between Property Coordinators and project management regarding property matters.
· CDRLs- Cost & Performance and Project Status Report
· 5 .Indirect purchases
· Work Orders for Facility
· Safety Representative- Safety Audits monthly, Fire Extinguisher checks monthly, Eye wash station change out, MSDS coordination/update of all HAZMAT in facility, JHA, Safety meetings every other month, Tool Box Talks
· Sensitive Document Coordinator (Burn Boxes)
· Facility Document Coordinator.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Job Requirements :
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field or in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Microsoft Word and Excel
· 1-3 years of formal technical training or manufacturing procurement experience.
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
· Experience in civil or military aircraft operations is a plus
· Advanced MS PowerPoint user 2
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com , click on career opportunities. EOE.
Yulista Management Services - 22 months ago