Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for the handling, routing, pick-up and delivery activities of mail operation and the assignment & participation of tasks involving all activities; performs related duties as required.
- Receive, sort, and deliver all incoming mail & packages according to assigned floors and within established time frames. Wrap, seal, weigh, affix postage and dispatch all outgoing mail/packages in accordance with postal regulations.
- Package and process outgoing overnight items, i.e. Federal Express, UPS, etc., to meet client and vendor deadlines. Log and deliver incoming overnight packages within established time frames.
- Organize and distribute supplies to client employees as detailed in job requests. Verify and log orders upon delivery. Monitor inventory of copy supplies, stock paper and toner and keep supply area neat (inclusive of convenience copiers).
- May provide minor maintenance of photocopy machine such as solving paper jams, placing service calls and routine cleanings.
- Performs other administrative duties from inserting, copying and photocopying to faxing as needed.
- Set up and maintain client’s kitchen areas and conference rooms, order food and make coffee.
- Provide reception work such as answering telephones, taking messages and greeting visitors.
- Move boxes, supplies or furniture; replace light bulbs.
- May be requested to perform document scanning.
- Prepare outgoing items for shipping.
- Due to changing technology in office automation, will be required to learn new features and functionalities of copying machines, faxes, scanning, shipping equipment as introduced at the site.
The incumbent in this position should possess a High School Diploma or equivalent, preferably with some experience working in a mailroom or professional office environment. Excellent customer service, professional attitude and appearance a must. Ability to work overtime and meet deadlines. Physical activity required including bending, reaching, lifting and prolonged periods of sitting or standing. May lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
Canon Business Process Services
- 3 years ago - save job
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. is a leading provider of managed services and technology that enable organizations to improve...