QSI/NextGen Healthcare builds software that improves patient care and reduced healthcare costs. Now we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us!
Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com
The Director, Practice Solutions will be responsible for achieving Practice Solutions revenue projections set by Company. This position will supervise the Practice Solutions Sales Specialists.
- Will be charged with constantly evaluating overall proficiency/readiness for all Practice Solutions Sales Specialists (PSSS) and the utilization effectiveness of the NextGen sales channel.
- Will help build and oversee the PSSS department including strategy, staffing, policies, procedures, compensation plan, quotas, geographic assignments, lead tracking as they relate to Practice Solutions.
- Will responsible to insure that PSSS support and train NextGen sales reps to identify and communicate competitive advantages, how to overcome obstacles, how to defeat competitors strategies, how to position our strengths, sales tips, the competitive landscape for the positioning and closing of Practice Solutions service agreements.
- Will maintain accurate/realistic sales funnel for all Practice Solution opportunities.
- Assist PSSS in managing various stages of the sales process including strategic presentations, site visits, contract negotiations, etc.
- Recruit new PSSS reps and grow PSSS sales staff in accordance with FY growth objectives.
- Minimum of 5 years selling ambulatory care revenue cycle management, with a minimum of 3 years of verifiable quota performance.
- 3-5 years of Management experience in related field.
- Will be responsible for PSSSs so must possess the skills of a PSSS. (PSSSs must be highly motivated self-starters with excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, formal presentation skills before small and large groups, demonstrated problem solving ability and negotiation skills (with special emphasis on closing sales on a management level), experience managing territories and state-of-the-art products, good follow-through and time management skills, and attention to detail.)
- Required travel is approx. 30% - 50% of the job.
Required Educations (including certifications):
- Attended Miller Heimen training courses
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Expert practice management and revenue cycle management knowledge
- Familiar with Strategic selling initiatives.
- Computer knowledge, MS Office
Desired Education (including certifications):
QSI/NextGen Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in related medical field or MBA
- Extensive sales training courses such as Miller Heiman
Because QSI/NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V.
NextGen Healthcare - 20 months ago
The next available appointment with your doctor might not be until next July, but NextGen Healthcare Information Systems will help with the...