The Administrative Assistant will provide day-to-day administrative support to the Executive Producer, Vice President, Production for CBS Sports. |
- Handle heavy phone calls
- Maintain calendar, schedule meetings and arrange conference calls
- Make travel arrangements
- Prepare expense reports and weekly department timesheets
- Assist in the preparation of Sports’ seminars
- Perform other administrative duties as needed
As this position involves working with highly confidential/sensitive information, the exercise of discretion at all times is a must. The candidate must be able to interact professionally with all levels of CBS Management as well as with outside business contacts (league officials, agents, etc.). Minimal travel is required.
- High degree of organization, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, pleasant/professional phone manner are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint as well as the Internet is required.
- Interest in sports is a strong plus.
- Previous office experience, preferably in a broadcast business office setting, for a minimum of 1 year, is preferred.
- Four year college degree is preferred.
Minimum Education Level
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
CBS Corporation - 2 years ago