Organization Change Management & Communications Consultant
The Mosaic Company works closely with each client to analyze specific business needs, corporate culture, infrastructure, and performance gaps before designing and developing an advanced, custom, performance-improving training solution.
The Organization Change Management Consultant will create and lead activities related to large scale organization change projects. This will include items such as conducting stakeholder analysis, working with SME’s and project teams to develop critical communications and support development of overall change management and communication plan.
Must understand organizational change management business challenges and develop change management and communications work products and solutions in a fast paced environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Key Competencies :
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (example: Prosci certification)
- Experience with mid to large-scale organizational change efforts
- Advanced interpersonal skills – Ability to interact effectively with various individuals/groups throughout the company from management to bargaining unit employees to perform high quality work under pressure and on tight deadlines
- Ability to synthesize information into key points appropriate for various audiences for critical communications
- Solid organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Effective written and oral communication skills
Adaptable: Ability to effectively adapt to changing needs and priorities while maintaining a positive attitude with a focus on client success. Collaborative: Exceptional interpersonal skills that are leveraged to build relationships and trust with internal and external stakeholders. Resourceful: Ability to persevere under tight deadlines and a rapidly changing environment to develop and deliver innovative solutions. Preferred Qualifications:
Bachelor degree in Instructional Design, Communications, English, Business, or related field. M.A. Organizational Sciences concentration in Organizational Management, M.A. Organizational Leadership, M.A. Organizational Change preferred. · 3 - 5 years of experience developing change management and communication plans that include concepts, activities and approaches that support organizational change activities.
Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (example: Prosci certification). Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle. Problem solving and root cause identification skills. Experience with large-scale organizational change effort. Change Management Professional designation is a plus.
- Experience in the utility industry a plus but not required
- Change Management certification a plus but not required
Monster - 23 months ago
The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture...