General summary of the role:|
Field assignment for clinical skin and wound consultant program. Works independently or in conjunction with client sales personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides education to clinicians or patients regarding product, medication or disease state.
2. Participates in program specific customer meetings, symposia, facility in-services, workshops and trade shows. Participates in and prepares written documentation pertaining to program specific services.
3. Develops protocols, writes articles for presentation, and gives presentations regarding program specific services to standards committees. Serves as product expert at events.
4. Provides periodic project updates and consultation services to customers. Generates and maintains records of all activities. Maintains ongoing communications to improve/expand project services offered.
5. Assesses customers resulting levels of satisfaction and provides follow up to promote and maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
6. Participates in program specific orientation meetings and demonstrates clinical competency on written tests.
7. Performs special projects and performs other duties as it pertains to specific contract performance.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in nursing, health care science, or related field and active RN License. 3+ years experience in the assessment and management of diseases encompassing education, clinical practices, and treatments associated with the specific project. Certification required in specialty area (CWOCN, WCC, CWCN, COCN, or CWS.)
Preferred Education and Experience:
Masters level degree in nursing or related field.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
United BioSource Corporation - 2 years ago