Job Title: Trainer, Senior
Job ID: 16782
Location: Rio Rancho,NM,US
Line of Business: Alliance Data
* Responsible for Direct Reports - Trainers and Training Specialists in Collections and Sales and Service
* Conduct in-depth training observations monthly per Trainer
* Choose an area of focus (critical training initiatives) for each month and provide feedback with actionable items
* Weekly touch bases with each Trainer and Training Specialist
* Review training survey results with trainer and provide feedback
* Communicate action plan when needed to respective department management
* Monitor on boarding process for new hire associates.
* Review Initial New Hire Feedback and 90 Day G & D plans for completion with Trainers and Training Specialists
* On boarding with each new trainer and training specialist
* Attend SAM and 3M meetings
* Partner with training manager to prepare for and lead each monthly trainer conference call
* Maintain effective partnership with HR and Operations Management
* Training requests from department management to focus on areas of opportunity
* Assist Training Program Developer as needed in development of material.
* Facilitate new training initiatives to training specialists and trainers
* Assist with the facilitation and development of “Train the trainer”
* Assist training manager with continual evaluation of the effectiveness of the Retail Training Department (Compliance, performance metrics, retention, etc.)
* Assist with trainer development in cross-functionality in order to leverage training resources.
* Effective verbal and written communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
* Exceeded expectations consistently during the past two to three years in a leadership role
* Responsible for the development of new supervisors or prior experience with the development of new trainers and/or op-leads
* Highly responsible, functions autonomously requiring very little guidance
* Thinks strategically about business, positively influences peers: actively develops staff, indentifies issues an recommends solutions to problems
* May be asked to travel to remote locations.
* May lead major department imperatives to improve key metrics such as associate satisfaction, attrition, on boarding and 90 day growth and development plans around department metrics
* Consistently demonstrates a commitment to living and carrying out the company values. Is seen as a role model to other associates.
* Ability to communicate and interact with all levels of management.
* Positive, upbeat attitude
* Proficiency in Microsoft Windows/Office, especially Word and PowerPoint
* Worked in a supervisory role in 2 or more areas of the business (autodial, midrange, customer service, authorization, new accounts etc.)
* Responsible for large span of direct reports at a 10:1 ration or more for a minimum of 1 year.
* Understand key department metrics and the critical importance of each in the facilitation of training. Makes proactive recommendations in the facilitations of training in order to produce effective results of key performance metrics for the department serviced.
* Previous training experience
Compensation and Benefits
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon succesful completion of credit and background checks.
About Our Team
Let's face it; it's a brand loyal world we're living in, which is why Alliance Data Retail Services offers integrated private label and co-brand credit card programs enhanced by integrated marketing services. We manage over 90 credit programs for America's most recognized retailers, helping them sell more and improve customer loyalty.
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data and its three businesses employ approximately 11,000 associates at more than 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data consists of three businesses: Alliance Data Retail Services, a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions; Epsilon®, a leading provider of multichannel, data-driven technologies and marketing services; and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.AllianceData.com, or you can follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/AllianceData.
Alliance Data - 23 months ago
Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS)is a leading provider of transaction services, credit services and marketing services, managing over 105 million...