Software Implementation/Integration Consultant
Varden Technologies specializes in consulting, integration, and application development for the investment management industry. We are seeking a consultant to provide consulting and integration services in the areas of web-based product installation, database/query development, and enterprise reporting development. This role requires someone with a strong technical background, database capabilities, and financial services industry expertise.
This position entails the following:
Successful candidates have generally worked in a business analysis role at investment management firms or at software/consulting firms targeting the investment management industry.
- Product Installation & Integration - Work with clients to implement web-based products and train technical and end-user users on use of products.
- Database & Report Development - Work with clients to develop data access strategies and components that can be used to develop enterprise reporting.
- Pre-sale support - work with prospective clients and sales team to design and execute pilot projects with the intent of closing new clients.
If you are interested in this job, please forward cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
careers -at- vardentech dot com .
- 3-5 years of technical experience in the financial services industry.
- Strong relational database skills (Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server).
- Core investment management knowledge.
- Solid understanding of web technologies.
- High-Energy, Creative, and Disciplined.
- Experience with industry leading report writers preferred
- Interest in expanding technical capabilities and learning development skills in new technologies.
- Travel requirements vary but will likely average less than 30%.
77 Franklin St. Boston, MA 02110 617.482.5902 firstname.lastname@example.org
Varden Technologies is an investment technology and consulting firm based in Boston, MA.
A recognized leader in investment client...