Digital River , founded in 1994, is a global leader in cloud commerce outsourcing that builds and manages online businesses for more than 40,000 software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a commerce operation. The comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud prevention, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multilingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV) headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices and more than 1400 employees located across the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
The Customer Service Agent assists customers with presales, order, and post-sale inquiries. These requests come in through several channels including, but not limited to, phone calls and emails. They may also be asked to assist on projects as assigned by management.
- Ensure all Japanese language Customer Service contacts are handled and responded to in accordance with client service level and policy guidelines
- Adhere to lunches/dinners and breaks schedules
- Projects assigned by management
Operates during Japanese business hours: 5:00PM-1:30AM CST
- 12 months previous Customer Service experience preferred
- Ability to speak Japanese with fluency equivalent to native speakers.
- Computer experience with Microsoft based programs.
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Understanding of online ordering process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience desired
- Ability to perform well as a team member
- Some Holiday Hours Required
Digital River, Inc. offers a variety of perks such as an on-site fitness center, on-site full-service cafeteria, free on-site parking, casual dress every day, tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, domestic partner benefits, auto and homeowners discounts, on-site massage therapists and chiropractors, bring your dog to work day, pet insurance and all in a beautiful, Leed-certified, state-of-the-art building with scenic walking trails.
Standard benefits include a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees, a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical-dental-vision and life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, holiday and vacation days.
Digital River, Inc. supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.